Sunday, June 04, 2006

...I ascribe to ...K.I.S.S........


....Like many people...I like to follow the premise of K.I.S.S....Keep It Simple Stupid...we've all heard of this....but many don't practice it...especially politicians. Another adage that I've always thought very highly of is an old Japanese proverb that says..."Fix the Problem...Not the Blame"...makes alot of sense don't it......

Here's an example of practicing these concepts......

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country
lately - illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida.


Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems. The result is a
win-win-win situation:

- Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border

- Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans

- Put the Florida alligators in the moat.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?