Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Don't furget just who yur thankin mates....



I talked to a couple a neighbor kids the other day...and when I asked them who they were sayin Thanks to on Thanksgivin Day I received blank stares in return...

The kids were about 11-12 years. Finally...one a the kids said questioningly..."the Pilgrims."

No, I said while pointing up..."The Big Guy...The Man Upstairs." Oh!..one of the kids responded..."President Bush." Have a nice day said I....

I don't know bout y'all...but I'm see'n more and more of this every day I get older...

So...afore y'all gobble down that gobbler and stuffin...and mashed taters with gravy, sweet taters, cranberry sauce and all the other traditional goodies...please say a little thanks to what-ever or who-ever y'all think yur Higher Power is....maybe it'll catch on....

HAPPY THANKGIVIN Y'ALL...........Cookie....