Monday, January 15, 2007

A Thank You to all........


THANKS !! To all my friends, online and off, who took the time to leave get well wishes in the comment section, through E-mails and phone calls...Thank You for your thoughts and concerns.

For those of you who are Insulin Dependent Diabetics, you already understand how a small cold or flu to someone else can hit a Diabetic like a train wreck. Even though I had gotten a Flu-shot, I caught the flu and it put me down like nothing else has in many years. I'm just now beginning to feel somewhat "normal"....

Now Sir...here's a Kitchen Gadget fer all of you good chefs out there who don't use conventional measurin devices.....

...and fer those of ya who seem t'be havin eye problems...here's an eye test that might explain things to ya....just squint if'n ya have problems readin this.....