Monday, February 12, 2007

It's the "Cookshack's" 1st B'Day......

Well Sir...it almost slipped by me t'day...but I just recalled that it was one year ago today (or thereabouts)...that I posted my first post....

In that time...the Cookshack has gotten about 17,500 hits...somethin I gotta thank all a my bloggin buddies fer...and especially...my "Blog-Father"...THE DREAD PUNDIT BLUTO....

I happen to know Bluto personally...and one day he sent me an E-mail that I completely disagreed with....so...I sent him an E-mail back with my counter-point....

He responded by stating that since I felt so strongly about the issue...that I should start my own Blog....

I thought he was bustin my balls...but...turns out he was serious and frum that point on...the Cookshack came inta existence....

THANKS BLUTO....