Monday, November 30, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits.

This question answers itself.


__________________________________

"Honey, would you go out and warm up the car for me please?"






This gives new meaning to the phrase "Honey would you go outside and warm up the car for me." These were taken this weekend at a friend's house in Conifer. Conifer is just west of Denver out 285.
____________________________________

Well Sir, If'n y'all got AOL, many of ya saw this here short video yesterday, but if'n ya missed it, here's a cute video and a little girls tooth bein pulled out by a car.



Back around 1950, my Dad, who liked to drink a little bit decided he was gonna pull one of my loose baby teeth by pullin it out by a car. The only problem was he used a real 1948 or 49 Dodge with a "Dynaflow" transmission. He asked me if I was ready and then floored it. I think it was about two blocks later when the tooth came out. From there on out I went to the Dentist.
________________________________________

...Who says men aren't romantic?


___________________________________