Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Victory or Death". "My Dog"

I'm NOT a real big fan of Newt Gingrich, especially after he gave his political support to an EXTREMELY liberal Republican in the special 23rd Congressional race last November here in New York State. Dede Scozafava was in fact so liberal, that even her Democratic opponent attacked her extreme left liberalism. What the hell does THAT tell ya?

When asked why he didn't support the Conservative candidate, a well liked and very popular Independent candidate, the reason he gave was, "because that's what the party wanted me to do." Republican or Democrat, I believe that blindly following the Party lines, policy and mandates is wrong. Vote your heart and what is best for our nation.

Now Sir, having said that, I'll also say that I have found Mr. Gingrich to be a very intelligent man who almost always speaks and reflects down to earth Common Sense.

Mr. Loren Davies, an old Marine Corps "Devil Dog" just sent me this Newt Gingrich video of one of his speeches where he proposes impeaching Eric Holder, our Attorney General. This video is very well worth the 5 minutes it takes to watch.


______________________________________

"My Dog"

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her.

She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy Shit!!, my dog is a Democrat!
_______________________________

Hmmm, must be a relative of Janet Napolitano of Homeland Security. Borrowed this frum "Subvet".