Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gotta get me one of these...and, still got some troubles with "Echo"!

Well Sir, its fish'n season here on Oneida Lake, NY, and, after see'n this here ad fer "Nitro" Bass Boats, I think I'll look inta gettin one, course I don't think that "Mrs Cookie" swims too well....


__________________________________________

Musta had ten people send me this next one. I love it though...

Air Force General: "Mr. President, we've just invented an invisibility cloak for Air Force One."

Obama: "No shit?"

General: "That's right, sir. Will you be going along on its maiden flight?"

Obama: "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

General: "Have a good trip, sir..."


______________________________________

** To those of you who sent me comments that are not posted, its NOT me, its this damnedable "Echo Commenting System". I get an e-mail regarding your comments but they aren't being posted on the blogpost. **Sigh**, I knew it was too good to be true. **
___________________________________________

Your thoughts???? (If the commenting system begins working again that is)


___________________________________________