Sunday, May 21, 2006

...Somemore Brokeback and Queer Cowboy humor...


Just cain't resist puttin this here post up...I borrowed this frum anuther "Bubbleheadblogoshere Buddy"....Myron over at "Myron's Mind Meanderings"...and then a course I did a touch of editin to apply to one a Patricks recent post's over at "Born Again Redneck"....here tis....

The Top Ten Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After That Damn Gay Cowboy Movie (and Patrick's post about “Queer Cowboys”).

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, partner."

5. "You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy!"


OK...there y'all go...just some Sunday humor t'light'n evryone up a might...Cookie...