Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Now fer a little levity......


This got my attention the other day.....
so...I did....but I didn't get the attention I thought I would. Man those handcuff's were tight....






After the Union and TSA post...thought we'd had enuff a the in-depth shit fer a spell....so I'm just sorta puttin together a hodge-podge of various interestin things that folks have sent me frum time t'time......Now....here's a photygraph that will give y'all the willies.....

Good Sir...if'n that don't curdle yur mornin coffee....

...and if'n it turns ya on...Well Sir...y'all got some real strange taste in women folk.....







OK....well...this here bein upstate NY where we all got alot a deer...most folks decorate their home's with things that got somethin t'do with an outdoor "mottiff"....so...not wantin to break with tradition...I decided to add this real neat door bell to my humble abode......whatch y'all think?

The damn thing is though that most folks still knock....magine that!

Gotta give a good old Cookshack Hat-Tip to both The Doubting Thomas and my new found friend down in Eagle Lake, Texas...Sue Gertson fer sendin some a the photo's....

Y'all take care now hear....Cookie....