Sunday, August 27, 2006

Take Eye Test at yur own risk.....

CAUTION!! This Eye Test is fer folks over 50 years old...and who ain't offended by a little nudity....SO PROCEED AT YUR OWN RISK.....

Eye Test

As you know I have some very serious eye problems and I routinely undergo various tests to determine how things are regressing. I just had my annual check and my doctor gave me a new test that he uses to measure the amount of retinal pigmentation loss one experiences after or around the age of 50.? This is a relatively new test.


He gave me a copy of it to put on my computer so I can test myself every few weeks. I asked for permission to forward it to others and he graciously said I could, seeing it was new and so valuable. So I am sending it to family and friends who are around the age of 50 or have loved ones in the age range. I thought you would love to have a copy for your computer too .














Now Sir....if'n y'all weren't blind afore...ya probly are now...so...those that can still see after lookin at that thar Froggy ....below there be a new Traffic Safety Sign that is just a poppin up all over New York State and Texas...so a big Cookshack Hat-Tip to Sue Gertson of Eagle Lake Texas fer sendin me the picture she took of the sign....


This bein Sunday and all...I just figured the sign was kinda appropriate cause it is a little on the Religious side...so if'n yur concerned over Political Correctness, Religion and all...just don't look at it you PC idiots.....

Have a nice Sunday Y'all....The Cookie Man is back......