Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Bad......So Sad.....


Well Sir....been a might busy as of late and just ain't had the time these last few days fer the blog...and just when I need the Pick-em-up truck...I ain't got one...Damn, don't that beat all. I'm sure that many a ya can relate.

Just a tryin t'get everything ready fer winter...and it aint fer off....had snow in the Adirondacks the other night...

So....I be a guessin that I'll put up some good entertainin photygraphs ....so here goes...

I found this photygrahp a might appropriate to the time a the year....and might just give some a ya an idear as to what t'put out on yur lawns t'welcome all the goblins this comin Halloween......



















Well Sir...ya gotta admit...this is a great conversation photo....























And finally....

Y'all take care now and God Bless.....Cookie...