Thursday, September 21, 2006

Referrals.....

Well Sir....old Cookie still ain't feelin quite up to snuff...in fact...far frum it....so I'll just recommend a couple posts at different blogs that I found interestin....

The Doubting Thomas over The Doubting Thomas Journey has a pretty good post regardin "Political Correctness"...and...fer the most part...it makes sense...so slide on over and give it a read if'n yur a mind to....

Now Sir....my buddy Fits at Shooting The Messenger has got a real good post on his thoughts regardin a person I now consider very detrimental to this great country...John McCain. I had high hopes and liked him at one time...but no longer. Just clickie on da linkie and go read the post...lessen yur a McCain fan.........

...and The Dread Pundit Bluto has some unexpected kudos fer Charles Rangel, Representative (D-NY), who loudly slapped Hugo Chavez in the puss....Good on Mr. Rangel. I don't always agree with Bush's decisions and policies...but I don't personally attack him like Chavez did....

Also....John over at My Place...Technology/Family...has his usual good and usefull info about computers, Windows...and all that sorta stuff.....

OK...Y'all take care and may G-d Bless........Cookie.....