Monday, January 29, 2007

..."and a bunch a the boys was whoopin it up at the Malamute Saloon"...


Well Sir...had me real nice day I did....even if'n I did come away with a small resentment. Yupper... The Dread Pundit Bluto, Signal 94, LC Jackboot and myself managed t'get together fer a nice lunch up here in the wild's of upstate New York.

...Now Mam...Sig and TDP Bluto (bloggers of no small renown) put together the lunch so's we could all meet LC Jackboot....and a hell of a nice guy he is BTW.

Naturally, we all talked pretty much about our blogs, bloggin experiences, some politics and generally just a gettin t'know each other.

Now Sir....come t'find out, old LC and myself got quite a bit in common with each other...really...quite a bit...havin to do with our Military experiences, duty stations, educations and various vocations we've had in our lives....but fer the sake of LC's anonymity...I won't go inta any of it...too bad.....there be a great many similarities and coincidences.....

Anyhow...my resentment comes from the fact that all a these wise guys ordered the one thing this here old Cookie loves....but cain't eat....STEAK!!! Remember...I ain't got no teeth and cain't afford em.....so...whilst I had t'be satisfied with a Covered Meatball Sandwich (which wasn't too bad mind ya)...they was eatin NY Strip's and large Philly Cheese Steaks sammies...Damn! That hurt guys...I mean really hurt....

I'll remember this come the next large BBQ I put t'gether fer my friends...trust me...I got sumthin in mind fer payback mates.....

...with my stomach still growlin and the snow still blowin...Y'all take care now....Cookie