Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Ubiquitous Redneck... and some signs of the times...

Well Sir....havin been in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club (US NAVY)in both Submarines, and later in the Famous Seabee's...I was known to have had the occasion frum time t'time to maybe patronize a saloon or two both in and out of the good old US of A.

Now mam... one a the thing I noticed is that yur gonna find Rednecks all over the place...and they don't seem to change much no matter where ya are. Now...I'm sure that at some time or another, y'all either heard these here Redneck pickup lines being used..or were unfortunate enuff to have been the recipient of one...here they be...

Redneck pick up lines

1) Did you fart?
cuz you shore blew me away.

2) Are yer parents retarded?
cuz ya sure are special.

3) My Love fer you is like diarrhea .
I can't hold it in.

4) Do you have a library card?
cuz I'd like to sign you out.

5) Is there a mirror in yer pants?
cuz I can see myself in em.

7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light
switch away.

8) Man - "Fat Penguin!"
Woman - "WHAT?"
Man - "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

9) I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone,
but I bet I can make yer bed-rock.

10) I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him?
I think he went inta this cheap motel room.

11) Yer eyes are as blue as winder cleaner.

12) If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.

and.... the best for last!

13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench,
ever time I think about it my nuts tighten up.













A good old Cookshack Hat-Tip to Missy Sue frum Eagle Lake, Texas fer sending me these....Thank Ya mam...