Monday, January 22, 2007

Just some musings...


Well Sir...I watched TV this weekend regarding certain law-makers in, where else, California, who want to make it illegal to spank a child under the age of 4 years old.

Now Sir...aside from the fact that certain area's of the country are becoming "Nanny States", the thought hit this Cookie that it is OK to brutally destroy an unborn baby in the womb, but you can't reasonably discipline that child by spanking once it's born.....

Hmmm....what am I missing here...????

As Y'all know....I try to keep my blog free of certain policy and political opinions and just post good old humorous materials....but some things need to be said...and if'n my opinion in this matter offends ya...or you disagree...well so be it, that's what this great Country is all about. There's plenty of other blogs fer ya t'read....