Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A new standard of measurement..... TBO...

Well Sir...As some a ya may have read in yesterday's post....this here Cookie had a nice lunch yesterday with The Dread Pundit Bluto, Sig frum Signal 94, and his High and Honorable Imperial Correspondent... LC Jackboot frum The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler.

Now Mam....if'n ya read that there post...then ya know that I came away frum lunch with a small resentment...that being the fact that all three of them scurvy blighters ordered sumthin the Cookie cain't eat...and that be Steak.....that's cause I ain't got no teeth (remember...I'm frum upstate New York and I fit right in).

So matey's...after puttin up me post...all three a them dastardly, belching and fartin shipmates just had to bust the Cookie's balls bout how great, tastey and succulent their steaks were.... specially the Bluto man...talkin about orgasm's on his tongue as he slowly chewed each piece a the perfectly done meat....

Well Sir...I wanted t'tell Mr. Bluto just where to put his succulent, perfectly cooked steak...but, since it's gonna wind up in the same place anyhow, it's a moot point.....

Now...what Bluto did do by talkin about "orgasm's on his tongue" was to remind the Cookie of somethin I once heard from a truly great chef here in the upstate area, Rob Gallante'. He once used the term TBO to describe how great a meal was. When I asked him what TBO meant...he answered..... "Taste Bud Orgasm".....

So mates...frum here on out...this here Cookie will rate both my own recipe's...and those of others that are submitted...by a standard based on 1 to 5 TBO's...5 being the best...I mean afterall...5 orgasm's in one meal(or night) is a real good night...right mates???

Y'all take care and God Bless....Cookie