Monday, February 26, 2007

I need t'be convinced.....


Well Sir....as of late I've made the following observation...and it's possible that even my observation is incorrect...so...that's why I'm postin this here post.....if'n that even makes sense to any of ya....

OK now.....I've noted that this here "Global Warming" debate seems to be split along either of the following lines...or all....and that is that folks who don't believe in GW seem to be in the "conservative camp", "right wing" or Republicans....and that folks that do believe in it generally are on the other side of the aisle, and dhimycrats....

Now Sir....if'n that observation is incorrect...PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME !

Next....having 6 grandchildren, and one great grandchild...my line of thinkin is about them...not bout me. I would prefer to er on the side of caution regardin GW...nuther wurds....if'n it's true...and I personally believe it is (even though I'm a dyed in the wool right wing, conservative Republican)...than just what the hell harm can be done by taking some positive steps right now to at least lesson the effects of GW.....WHAT CAN IT HURT???

...and BTW...I'm NOT a tree hugger....just a very concerned Grand Parent.....

OK....the comment section is open fer discussion....lookin forward to hearin ALL sides.....
Old Cookie....