Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A plea frum an old disabled Vet...... Will somebody please go in my stead..



Well Sir.....on the 17th of March, 2007.....Veterans, their families, and their supporters frum all over the Nation will gather at "The Wall" (Vietnam Memorial) in Washington, DC, so as to protect it frum any possible damage by anti-war protesters that will also be marching on the Capitol that day.

This "Gathering of Eagles" will also be showing our support for great troops and that our cause is just. I had also planned on going, however, life being what it is....I've had to change my plans.

Sadly...my health seems to have taken a turn to the south as of late, and unexpected financial obligations have necessitated that I cancel my plans.

I am now asking anyone, Veteran or not...to please take my place by The Wall so that it will be adequately protected and that I can at least be there in spirit.....