Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is so apropos...especially in this world we now live in....

Well Sir....I saw this on Sean Hannity's program today and liked it so much...I felt I had to post it because of it's relevance to the times we find ourselves in....

This is a short video of a speech made by Ronald Reagan in 1964 ( he was not as yet President)....and... although the antagonist he speaks of and addresses has changed...the absolute truth of his message is extremely pertinent today....

APPEASING YOUR ENEMY DOES NOT WORK......

If'n I heard this speech in 64...when I was 20 years old...I don't recall it (I was undoubtedly partying somewhere)....but, IMHO...Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest President's this fine Nation has ever had....

Please take 3 or 4 minutes of your busy schedule, watch, listen and absorb....