Thursday, July 12, 2007

A BIG day fer the Cookie man.....

Well Sir....tomorrow (Friday the 13th) be a day I been lookin forward to since last Christmas when my wife presented me with this present..... Tomorrow I get to fly a real WWII Warbird....a T-6 Texan Fighter/Trainer....







...Now Sir....the Texan is the plane that most WWII fighter pilots trained in during the war....and oddly enuff...when I was a youngin...I built a model of this baby...now I get to fly one....

I'll be doing the full aerobatics package...I better eat light.....the Cookie don't wanna lose his cookies...

Ya can be sure I'll be a postin any photygraffs I manage to take while there...

The flight is out Geneseo, NY and is put on by Warbird Adventures ( http://www.warbirdadventures.com/ ) out of Kissimmee Florida.....

...be talkin atcha Saturday.....and NO...I ain't superstitious....

...ain't bein retired GREAT!!!