Thursday, April 16, 2009

"We must take America back." OH BTW, I'm now considered an Extremist/Terrorist!

Well Sir, considerin that after the absolutely huge turnouts (Hundreds of thousands of good American folks) for "Tea Parties" all across this great nation in hundreds of cities & towns, Pelosi and her ilk, as well as the Presidents Media people stated they were not impressed by this grass roots movement. They stated that it was a "Fox News" event, WHICH IT WASN'T. They stated that all the folks that turned out were rich folks protesting the higher taxes on their groups, IT WASN'T!. CNN had the absolute arrogance to state that the protests were directed against CNN and were not considered good for "family viewing", IT WASN'T!, and IT WAS FIT FOR FAMILY VIEWING. They stated that this was a demonstration by disgruntled Republicans, IT WASN'T! Present in our groups were Democrats, Republicans, Independents and Libertarians. This demonstration crossed ALL Party lines you ignorant shitheads (something they called all the demonstrators BTW)!

Here's the CNN aired segment, and then the segment which WASN'T aired!



They, DHS Secretary Napolitano, then labeled folks like myself, a disabled Veteran who believes in 2nd Ammendment rights, border security and pro-life causes, a "RIGHT WING EXTREMIST" and potentially dangerous and to be watched.

I never thought I would ever see this day in our country. I actually have tears in my eye's as I write this....



Well, HERE I AM ASSHOLES!! Watch me all ya want, but you've just tread on this American Patriot, and I'm pissed. If'n y'all want my address, send me an E-mail and I'll gladly send it to ya with an itinerary of my daily schedule. If yur anything like the FBI agents I worked with fer several years, you won't need it, you'll already have it. Those guys were not only professional, but loyal Americans and Patriots. I think its time that some you Federal Agents out there wake up as to just where our nation is headed and take a stand.
______________________________________

While we're on the subject of billions and trillions....


The Department Of Defense briefed the president this morning.
They told Pres. Obama that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face.

Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly shaken,
almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, "Just how many is a brazilian?"

This is especially poignant since he obviously has no understanding of billion or trillion either.