Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...A prayer for President Obama!!

UPDATE:

I'm not a religious man, but I do believe in a Higher Power and devine intervention.


A PRAYER FOR OUR PRESIDENT!!

Psalm 109:8

We were in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.

Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few and brief; and let others step forward to replace him."

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president!

Look it up - it is word for word!

Let us all bow our heads and pray!

Gotta give a Great Big Cookshack Thanks to "YankeeMom" fer sending me that one!!!

_________________________________________

Time fer some "NewsBusted".





Thanks Susan fer share'n these...
______________________________________

Ya cain't fix stupid!!

My husband was driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera. He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though he knew that he was not speeding.

Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even slower as he passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

He tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while he rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.


Nope, You can't fix stupid.
____________________________________