Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Great job in California....Buck Balls!

Well, finly some sanity in California. I'd like ta congradjulate all them good folks in California that went out n got almost 700,000 signitures ta put Jessica's Law on the books. Good fer y'all!!Good Job!! Jus caint say it anuff bout thier good wurk. I shurly wood like ta see all t'other States foller suit, but, I guess thats jus my way a thinkin. This chere's bout the best meatball recipe I e'er did taste, n ya ken use it with regular ground beef as well..........Buck Balls.

I received this recipe many years ago frum a since departed friend and hunting pardner named Bob Vedder from Chapmanville, West (By God) Virginia.

2 lbs Ground Venison
1 ¼ lbs pan sausage
1 Cup bread crumbs
½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tablespoon each of Basil, salt, pepper and garlic powder
½ Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
5 eggs, slightly beaten
1 ¼ Cup milk

Mix all ingredients together and form into meatballs. Cook/brown meatballs in a frying pan to desired doneness. I usually make a pan gravy from the drippings and serve the gravy and buck balls over buttered noodles. You can also serve them with a spaghetti sauce if you desire, but the sauce will cover up the venison taste.