Friday, June 09, 2006

....My Iraqi informant.......

...Well Sir...as a retired Detective Sergeant...I still continue to make informants wherever and whenever I can...well...un-beknownst to y'all I have an exclusive informant inside Iraq that sends me information and pictures that even the Fox netwurk media don't get.....

Here is a picture he took of the "Special" bomb that we were a savin just fer Abu Masab Al-Zarqawi when we were sure he was in a certain location or anuther...and this folks..is an actual photygraf of the bomb that got Zarqawi.....



...Just luv's it....dontcha all agree....?

HatTip to:...Myrons Mind Meanderings ......


....and...he not only sent me this spectacular...and still"Classified" photo of our great military pyrotechnique abilities but...he has also managed to get an EXCLUSIVE photo of Zarqawi's successor.....


...Thats right...this informant is so deeply placed that I can now show the wurld.... for the first time anywhere...an actual photygraf of the person who will takin the place of the now deceased..."Big Z". It is said that she is cunning, ruthless, unforgiving and "tricky"...and it is believed...that fer the first time anywhere in the Muslim wurld...a woman will be in charge of a terrorist insurgant organization......Here she is..."Mini Z" (as she is affectionately known to her Muz-buddies.) You can even see the evil in her eyes cain't ya....?

.....now sir...on a less serious note....


...I had to go down to our local Town Hall to check up on a few things...and while I was there...I had to use the "little boys" room real bad...so's I asked the gal behind the counter where it was and she told me it was "outback". Outback says I...whatdya mean outback...she gave me a scornfull look and agin said...it's outback...and then pointed to the back door of the buildin.....


...OK thinks I...I'll play yur silly ass game...so's...I walks outta the back door and was greeted to this site...which...when y'all think about it...just about says it all don't it.....here's a photygraf I took.....



Well Sir...guess thats just bout all fer today...so y'all take care and may God Bless.......Cookie...