Friday, July 21, 2006

I think my "puter" is an Anti-Semite....


Well Sir...Y'all see this here picture....fer some months now I been a tryin to paste this thing inta my template...but no matter how or where I tried to get it inta my html...it would just totally distort my entire blog...

So's...I tried several other variations that are out and about in the blogoshere...agin...no luck! I even had a few folks who know alot more than I do regardin "html" try to get it in....no luck. After all....ain't had no problems gettin other things inta my template...why's this here Israeli flag givin me such a hard time?

Now...today I did have some limited success gettin an Israeli flag inta the side bar...but I couldn't get in the words..."I Proudly Support Israel"...so I had to be satisfied with what success I had and left it at that......

That's when it hit me that this here "puter" might just be an Anti-Semite...yupper...just might be...

Now Sir...I then began checkin around the back a this here puter...and sure nuff...there it was on a manufacturing label on the back a the puter...MADE IN SYRIA...and parts supplied by Iran.

AH HA !!! Problem solved!

Israel....this here Cookie supports y'all and now....GO KICK ASS!...the Cookie Man....

ADDENDUM...Oy Vay!

I was just perusin around through all my blog-buddies readin their posts and when I got over to Born Again Redneck... I saw that my buddy Patrick had up a post regardin his unqualified support fer Israel...and...he had a logo that I had never seen afore...nor tried in my template...so...I naturly copied the logo...and you guessed it....just take a look in my sidebar in with the Submarine logo's....finally! A good ol Cookshack Hat-Tip thanks to you Mr. Patrick. I guess this logo whipped some Hezbolah ass in my puter.......