Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just fer chuckles....

Well Sir....I'm very happy to tell y'all that several good folks responded via E-mail to the request in my previous post....It's good to know that several "old Marines" got my back and will be attending the Gathering of Eagles.....thanks mates.....

OK...on a lighter note...here be some funnies.....



SURVIVOR....TEXAS STYLE

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows on TV, Texas is planning to do one entitled "Survivor, Texas Style."

The contestants will all start in Dallas,then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed up Del Rio, El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there they will go to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay." "I love the Dixie Chicks." "Boycott Beef." "I voted for John Kerry." "Hillary in 2008." and "I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.


A Cookshack HAT TIP: to Sue Gertson frum Eagle Lake, Texas fer sharin these...