Thursday, May 31, 2007

A mish-mash....

Well Sir....below is a photygraff of the "Say NO to Hillary" group meeting in Plano, Texas.....





Everyone is in a hurry to scream "racism" these days!



"In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would you? Would you?"
The clerk says, "Well, no!"
"If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"
"Well, I probably wouldn't!"
With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"


The clerk replies, "Because you're at Home Depot."
______________________________

PEEING EMERGENCY


Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out.
Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had
Gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home, they needed to pee.
So they decided to stop in a nearby cemetery.
Having nothing to wipe with, one of them thought she would take off
Her panties and use them.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties
And did not want to ruin them, but was lucky enough to squat down
Next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded
To wipe with it. After the girls did their business, they proceeded to
Go home. The next day one of the women's husbands was concerned that his
Normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he
Phoned the other husband and said, "These d*MN girl's nights out
Have got to stop.I'm starting to suspect the worst. My wife came home with no
Panties!"

That's nothing", said the other husband, "Mine came back with a
Card stuck between her butt cheeks that said:
"From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you."