Monday, May 28, 2007

Here be somemore "culture" fer ya.....and the best damned Radio I ever owned...

Well Sir...if'n y'all recall...a few posts back I told everone how I was gonna try and post photygraffs of a more "cultural" value...mainly cause some folks took umbrage to some of the cute, but off-color photygraffs I was postin....so here be anuther picture...this time of the Tallest structure in the world...its up in Canada....

I thought you might be interested in the CN Tower ( Canada 's National Tower ) it is the highest tower in the world. Measuring 553 meters (1,815') it is an ingenious piece of architectural wonder.

This is an outstanding photo of the tower attached. Please forward this to all engineers and architects and everybody that is interested in civil wonders
.




___________________________________

I bought a new Lexus LS430 and returned to the dealer the next day because
I couldn't get the radio to work. The salesman explained that the radio
was voice activated. "Nelson," the salesman said to the radio. The radio
replied, "Ricky or Willie?"

"Willie!" he continued and "On The Road Again" came from the speakers.

Then he said, "Ray Charles!", and in an instant "Georgia On My Mind"
replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say,
"Beethoven," I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles,"
I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I
swerved in time to avoid them, yelling "Assholes!"

Immediately the French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda
and Barbara Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks,
with John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy
Pelosi on tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted
Kennedy on scotch.

Damn, I LOVE this car!