Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just a little humor fer the day.....

Well Sir...just some humorous sundry topics... Some minor ADULT CONTENT

...and a big Cookshack thanks to all who contributed these....



___________________________

One night a teenage girl brought her new boyfriend home to meet her parents, and they were appalled by his appearance: leather jacket, motorcycle boots, tattoos and pierced nose.

Later, the parents pulled their daughter aside and confessed their concern.

"Dear," said the mother diplomatically, "he doesn't seem very nice."

"Oh puulease, Mom," replied the daughter, "if he wasn't nice, why would he be doing 500 hours of community service?"

She's gotta be a blonde....

_________________________

....and My Favorite Bumper Sticker: Seen on a PU Truck in Texas....

I Wish Hillary Had Married OJ

________________________
____________














______________________________

The Dangers of Outsourcing

I was feeling a bit depressed the other day, so I called the suicide hotline.

I didn't realize they had gone offshore to save a few bucks and I was transferred to their "call center" in Pakistan.

I explained that I was feeling suicidal.

They became very excited at this news and wanted to know if I could drive a truck or fly an airplane.

...AND...coming tomorrow...How to have a Bowel Movement on a Fleet Submarine...Just in case ya wuz wunderin...

...and some real GREAT OBG's....