Friday, January 04, 2008

This is why I use an Evinrude Engine fer Fishin....

That is if'n YouTube will function properly....



Of Course...this time a year...I just cain't chop the ice in front of the boat fast enuff to keep up with the engine....
___________________________________

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.

Got an out-sourced call center in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

_____________________________

THE RED SPOT

FINALLY SOMEONE CLEARED THIS UP !

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a red spot on their foreheads. We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion. The true story has recently been revealed by the Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C.

When one of these women gets married, she brings with her, a dowry. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the red spot to see if he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States .
__________________________

Thanks t'my good buddy "Brownie" fer sendin these to me.....
__________________________________

Flyin the T-6 Texan.....

...and...some of my friends out there might recall that this Summer, courtesy of my lovely wife, I flew a T-6 Texan Fighter/Trainer out of Geneseo, NY. Well Sir...I've got a video of that flight...BUT...since I have absolutley no idear whatsoever on how to transfer it to my puter...here's a YouTube video of a gentleman flying the same Warbird plane that I flew and doing some of the same aerobatics....ENJOY....(and NO...Cookie didn't loose his cookies...)





....Notice that I obviously sample way too much of my own cookin and that a stripped shirt don't make me look much thinner...