Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Be carefull what ya wish fer cause......

Well Sir....I guess I'll have to plead some guilt regardin this. I, like thousands of others, posted just about all that I could to help keep Hillary from winning the Democratic Primary and out of the Whitehouse, but my vision wasn't as clear or as farsighted as it should have been.

The age old adage, "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it." is very probably going to come true. Obamamania is obviously sweeping the nation, and although Hillary hasn't officially lost the nomination as yet...its a good bet she will...and look at the result.

A young, attractive, "articulate", black man who makes Ted Kennedy look like a right wing conservative. A man who, if you read yesterdays post, has extensive communist mentoring and education, and has just about every moonbat and left wing liberal developing wet spots in the fronts of their pants (and I'm not talking about urine). A man who will not wear the American Flag on his lapel, nor pledge allegiance to our Flag. A man who's Church and pastor are questionable to say the least....**Sigh**

If my assessment of the national demographics is correct, there is a huge block of young, new voters out there who are just aching to prove to the world how openminded and liberal they are and will be voting for Obama, primarily based on his race, personality, looks and youth...in otherwords...they'll be voting for their "Prom King", and this just scares the shit right outta me because many of these young voters have absolutely NO idea of what the actual issues are that are, and will, affect this nation...sorta like Obama himself.

Someone stated to me that the American voter is too smart to elect someone into office that has communist associations and beliefs. Bullshit....most of our younger voters wouldn't recognize communism if it bit them in the ass. Many have no idea whatsoever what the Cold War was about, or even that it happened. They are either too young to remember Communism, or are too busy indulging in the pleasures of youthful exuberance.

As much disdain and contempt I harbour against the Hildebeast, I think its time for this blogger to put all that on the shelf and start getting behind John McCain.

Now, I'll admit that John McCain was not my first choice as I was an avid, active and financial supporter of Fred Thompson, but alas...that's all gone now. There is also another old saying that many of us learned to type by..."Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party"....and I think it is now time for this conservative Republican to come to the aid of his party....AND his Country....

So...I learned for the umpteenth time in my life..."Be carefull what ya wish fer cause ya just might get it...."

But....that's just my way a thinkin....and I truly hope I'm wrong....

Cookie.....