Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friday....

Well Sir...t'was a might cold yesterday...it was 11 degree ( -5 degree's with windchill factor) at about noon, and it got down to 0 degrees overnight. Damn, I had to put on a sweater to go out. Got some minor good old lake effect snow as well...here be a photygraff I took of it .....


_____________________________________

Tell it like it is Larry.....




...and...just in case y'all didn't know what Larry was talkin bout when he told about a Bob Hope movie line...here t'is....




..Git er done...
_____________________________

....always liked this one....

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers a question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. The Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth," the boy replies.
"And what is your question, Kenneth?"
"I have three questions:

"First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?

"Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

"Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kids that they will continue after recess.

When they resume, Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Larry.

"And what is your question, Larry?"

"I have five questions:

"First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?

"Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

"Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?

"Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

"Fifth - Where's Kenneth?"



** Wunder if this kid is Larry the Cable Guy's son?**
_______________________________

...and Missy Cocoa from out Chicago way (I think) remindes me of just what a Son of a Bitch is.....

...*Click To Enlarge**
_________________________

Mike was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for a little fireside chat......He says, "Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother and said, ‘Here - try these on’. She did and said, ‘These are too big, I can't wear them.’ I replied, ‘Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will’. Ever since that night we have never had any problems."

"Hmmm," says Mike. He thinks that might be a good thing to try. On his honeymoon, Mike takes off his pants and says to Karen, "Here try these on." She does and says, "These are too large, they don't fit me."

Mike says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. And I don't want you to ever forget that."

Then Karen takes off her panties and hands them to Mike and says, "Here you try on mine."

He does and says, "I can't get into your panties."

Karen says, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart ass attitude, you never will."
_______________________________

...and... "When a man loves a woman"...Percy Sledge


________________________________

Hat Tip to "Charlie the Cop" and Sue Gertson fer a couple of these....