Monday, February 25, 2008

Tuesday Tunes....

Well Sir...the other day, one of my Submarine blogger buddies, Bothenook, who was bustin my balls in his post...stated that "Cookie likes to play some music that he the actually thinks is contemporary". Then he went on to make another wisecrack about 45's & 78's... which I imagine some a y'all out there readin this don't even know what the hell they are...

...and...I gotta special dedication to an old Jarhead at the end of this post...don't miss it...this song is very special to him...

BUT...I also get E-mails frum folks who tell me that they like to hear some of "The Music of their Lives" that I ocassionally put out....so...we'll begin today with some Lou Christie......
















...and...always loved this one...."One Fine Day" by The Chiffons.....







AND...here's a montage of tunes & pix that many of ya will enjoy. This was back in a time when ya could tell one kind of car frum anuther, "poodle-skirts", Stilletto Heels", "Hard-Top Convertables", and some old TV shows.....




...and who amung ya can ferget this great OBG....this one's fer you Chief.... Now Sir...I wasn't there that night... but I hear tell that this song has special meanin fer ya....



___________________________