Friday, November 14, 2008

A new sign at the Canadian border...and the Friday Fishin Report....

Hmmm....just might be some truth to this here photygraff....


____________________________


**CLICK TO ENLARGE**

Fer all you Fishermen lookin fer a great Charter Boat skipper....

Well Sir...as my regular readers know, Cookie lives right on Oneida Lake in beautifull, often snowbound, Central New York. Right down the lake frum me is one hell of a Charter Boat Fishin Captain, Captain Tony Buffa. Capt. Tony has chartered Central NY and Lake Ontario waters fer about 35 years now...and really knows his stuff.

Any of you sport fishermen out there who love walleye fishin, and think Y'all might get to Central, NY someday, there's also a link to Capt Tony's website so you can arrange yur trip, or just pay a visit to see whats happenin....

Below, is a copy of a recent Fishin Report that I just received frum my buddy "FishinMagician" frum up Buffalo way. I'm postin it cause two of the three guys in the photygraff I worked with fer many years on the Syracuse Police Department, plus I thought I'd give Capt. Tony a plug.

From: Tony Buffa [mailto:capntony@twcny.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:55 PM
To: Tony Buffa
Subject: Fishing Report #22


Hello already again my walleye wishers, fishers, and misers:

Here it is Wednesday evening Nov. 12 and I am compelled to issue yet another fishing report from this side of the little pond we affectionately call "Neida"! The "eyes" have it again. What a strong showing tonight!!!! Steve Aiello, president of COR, and his guests John "Kid" Corbett, Lieutenant in the Syracuse PD, Vice Squad and John Glavin, retired Syr. PD. now in charge of loss prevention for the COR companies, engaged in hand to hand combat with nighttime walleyes and came out on the winning end. When the last rod was racked the tally was 14 boated and 12 kept for a complete boat limit including theirs and mine. I might add six walleyes were 20 inches or better with bulging bellies for buoyance. You will notice these walleyes have been feasting on gizzard shad. Not tonight...their diet consisted of "plastic' compliments of Bass Pro Shops XPS Nitro Minnow 4 1/4 inch suspend in blue/chrome and black/chrome. The lazer and holographic prism finish is the perfect application on a full moon night and that's what we had tonight.



Here's the corp with their limit and mine. We left the dock at 5:30 P.M. and the last walleye hit the deck at 7:15 P.M. We spent most of the time in 8 feet just west of Fremac Marine.


As I've stated before, I am available through Thanksgiving week. My remaining opennings are from Nov. 21 till the weather forces me out.

This is "REEL" love,

cap'n tony

Tony Buffa
9037 Lucas Rd.
Bridgeport, NY 13030
cell: (315) 427-2278
http://www.captaintonybuffafishingcharters.com/
__________________________________