Sunday, February 08, 2009

I believe this is where we may be headed if we don't wake up...

My good friend and brother in arms, "Charlie the Cop" sent me this today, and after watching it, it brought back lessons I, and many of you had learned many years back, but had long since forgotten.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT VIDEO! and I urge you to spend 10 minutes or so to watch it, because it most certainly points out where we are headed unless we wake up quickly. It is not a "scare video", it simply points out and educates us to what has happened in the past, and appears to be happening right now in America.

I implore you, if you take the short time to watch and digest this fine piece of material, please re-post it on your own blogs so that we may educate, and re-educate our neighbors and fellow Americans.