Sunday, September 06, 2009

ALL HANDS ON DECK !!! Lend a hand mateys! and a Drunken Sailor.

The thought fer T'Day....

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams




Hello! Gina Elise here! I would like to invite my project supporters to please consider placing a business card sized ad or a tribute/dedication space in the 4th annual "Pin-Ups For Vets" 2010 calendar and website. These ads help me to cover the production costs of the calendar and offer you a great way to reach a HUGE audience with your business or personal message. The ads/tributes will be featured in the calendar AND on the website for one year. For the low price of $100, you get a lot of "bang for your buck" because of the double placement. The calendars are sent all over the US and across the globe. The website also gets much attention from internet visitors. The project has been covered by major news outlets, with more publicity to come in 2010!



Personal message ads to the deployed troops or to our Wounded Warriors & Veterans would be so very appreciated.

In order to be a sponsor, please e-mail me a business ad or a personal tribute to pinupsforvets@aol.com by September 30th, 2009. Then, please send your ad space payment payable to Gina Elise for $100 to:
Gina Elise
P.O. Box 14
Redlands, CA 92373

"A big salute and a huge thanks to all of my generous project supporters who decide to place an ad in the 2010 calendar. The photo shoot is complete and this is going to be the best calendar yet! I will send out an e-mail once the 2010 calendar is ready to order. Once again, the proceeds from the calendar project go to benefit rehabilitation programs for our Vets.
Much love,
Gina Elise
"
http://www.pinupsforvets.com/
E-mail: pinupsforvets@aol.com

I been helpin "G" out in what little ways I can fer about 2 years now, and believe me, she does a lot of good fer ALL our Vets both through her calenders, her donations and her many visits to Veterans Hospitals all around the country. As one of my regular female readers once stated regarding Gina, "She uses her Goods for the Good!" I kinda liked the way she put that.

So if'n ya can, lend a supportin hand for our brave men and women. THANKS, Cookie
____________________________________

....and while we're on the subject of Drunken Sailors....

Now I know that this here "Bubblehead" was known to imbibe on an occasion or two, I wonder if'n my old Submarine buddy "Subvet" ever did or not...?

Betcha the Marines don't have any songs like this.....