Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Comic relief

Now Sir, here be some great idear's fer T-Shirt slogans...













___________________________________________

Sume interest'n epitaffs....er...epitaph's.







________________________________________

Got this next one frum my good buddy "Patrick". Thanks Pat!!

I was on my way to deposit some of my money at Lowe's Home Improvement this morning to do my part to stimulate the economy and I found myself behind this little car bearing a bumper sticker that read:

"We did it! - Obama / Biden'

Well, as luck would have it she pulled along side of me at a red light about a half mile down the road. I beeped my horn and gave her a big thumbs up. She rolled down her window and I said, "I love your bumper sticker!"

She thanked me and I quickly added, "It's good that you are taking responsibility for your mistake!"

She gave me the finger and drove off -- Humorless Bitch.

________________________________

On a more serious note, my buddy "Fish" frum down Kentucky way sent me this here beautiful piece by "The Ten Tenors". Enjoy!!