Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday Mania.

Hmmm, never thought about this before....

Waffles have a tough life.


_____________________________________

Well Sir, I'm sure any of my regular readers have heard me talk about my good neighbor "Clem". Well Sir, last summer (what little we had of it), Clem had some home video's shot of himself "Turtle hunt'n" in a few of our local ponds.



Kidd'n aside, although we may laugh and mock "Clem" about his redneck ways and mannerisms, I don't care what y'all say, just look how happy the man is. He's not caught up in all the political bullshit and problems of this world today. **Sigh**, I guess ignorance IS bliss...
____________________________________

Hey "Chief", here be sumthin y'all might be interested in mate!!

The "SNUG WOW"


_____________________________________

A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled,

"You Can Be the Man of Your House."

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on,
you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law.
You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm done eating
my meal, you will serve me a scrumptious dessert. After dinner, you
are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex
that I want!”

“Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe..

Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress
me and comb my hair?"

The wife replied, "The fuckin' funeral director would be my first guess."

Gotta give a big H/T to John Keating from out Michigan way fer that one.
_______________________________________