Sunday, June 06, 2010

Monday PotPourri

I been a think'n of goin on down to the Gulf coast to help out...

Like most, the Gulf oil leak has me very concerned and upset regarding the welfare of the folks living along the coast and the native wildlife and fauna of the region affected by this all to avoidable tragedy.

Now Sir, Cookie's not a "tree hugger" by any means, but, like most folks, this is the world I have to live in so I feel it is my obligation, nay, duty to make a pilgrimage to this devastated area and lend a hand in cleaning up the poor native wildlife that have befallen the ravages of the spill.

Here be just one example of one of these pitifull creatures...





Photobucket
_________________________________________



Just ask the Native Americans what and where unchecked immigration leads to...
____________________________________


_______________________________________

Snow White and the Seven...ah... You fill in the blank.




If'n I still had my old bike, I'd definately get me one a these saddle seats....