Thursday, August 05, 2010

A good computer prank, and, an age old question is finally answered.

But first, a Cookshack PSA regarding what is predicted to happen this upcoming winter (No Joke). Got this frum the National Weather Service yesterday.


___________________________________

Well Sir, I have to admit that this first short video is one great computer prank, however, Cookie has a bad case of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and as such, one of my most glaring symptoms is "Exaggerated Startle Response".

Upon being unexpectedly startled by a loud noise or unexpected physical contact I react very violently and my "Fight or Flight" mechanism kicks in. This is completely uncontrollable. My Adrenal Gland instantly pumps large quantities of adrenalin into my body and it stays there for usually an hour or two after the event. This almost always leads to an "Adrenalin Headache" sometime later. PTSD sufferers reading this will know exactly what I'm talking about.

So, I would advise anyone think'n of pulling some sort of unexpected noisy surprise on Cookie that there is a good possibility that the prank you pull may very well be yur last, and under the law, I'd probabaly get away with it...



Photobucket

____________________________________

Now Sir, a question that has perplexed mankind fer thousands of years is; Do tigers and other "Big Cats" like catnip??



Well Sir, another question fer y'all is, does anyone know where I can get my hands on a large amount of catnip? I'm taking my wife to the Zoo next week and....
_________________________________________

...fer all my Jewish friends and acquaintances.

An example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

The Israeli representative began, "Before beginning my talk, I want to tell you a story about Moses. When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!' He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them."

The Palestinian representative jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about - The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and then said, "And now that you have made that clear, I will begin my speech."


Gotta Thank "Patrick" fer that one.
_____________________________________





"Great Caesar's Ghost"....speak'n of Elephants, Camels and Moose!