Well Sir, Cookie and Mrs. Cookie are gonna go to The New York State Fair t'day so I'll get this post up early. BTW, as far as I know (and I could be wrong) I think the NYS Fair is the largest state fair in the country. Ya cain't really see and enjoy everything in one day, but we'll do what we can. Besides, I think I'll enjoy someone else's cook'n fer a day.
UPDATE: Nope, it appears Texas has the largest in the nation, and when ya think about it, who would expect any differently.
A completely honest 1st date.
We are so screwed.
Borrowed frum "SubVet".
Ahhh miss, miss, er excuse me but....
How to wash a toilet
This was simply too much of a time
saver not to share it with you.
1. Put both lids of the toilet up
And add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times.
This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home.
Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,
And run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean..