Friday, April 21, 2006

Are y'all hungry.....?







Well Sir...now that I got yur attenshun......is anyone readin this here article hungry? Well Sir...so am I....hungry fer some of yur recipee's. Now...old Cookie has got quite a good sized repertoir of recipee's that he's been a buildin up o'er the years...several hundred at least....but it ain't endless....which brings me t'my point....I NEED YUR RECIPEE'S!

Now...almost everbody got a recipee fer sumthin! I knows a guy just down the street got a simple recipee mix fer everday BBQ'd hamburgers...but its great! By the way...its the only recipee he's got and the only thing he knows how t'cook....so as I said....everbody got a recipee fer sumthin. So...if'n y'all would care t'share yur recipee(s) with the folks...I certainly could be a usin it here on the blog.

When ya sends it in...send it to Thecookshack@aol.com along with a short bio bout yurself so's I can be given y'all credit fer the recipee and let the good folks knows a little about ya. If'n ya want...send the recipee in an "attachment" to yur e-mail...I'll figure it out.....

OK...here's that address agin Thecookshack@aol.com now Sir...y'all got no excuse fer not becomin known fer sumthin.......Cookie