Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bout me n the boys......Family picture's...






Well Sir....I was thinkin that I'd like t'tell y'all somethin bout me...so's I dug out some old picture.....now..that good lookin feller up top...thats m'twin brother Gabby...and...since I ain't got a picture of m'own lay'n round I figured I'd jus use his....

The next picture is Gabby in his younger days....much better lookin then weren't he......

Now....the one picture was taken one mornin at The Cook Shack when the boys was nicely askin me to learn how t'cook sumthin else besides beans......that were a few years back it were.....


And in the last picture....that's m'good buddy "Blackie" who just came back frum the bathroom fer the third time and I'm a try'n t'tell him...they don't calls it "Hoppin John" fer nuthin.....

Well Sir....since I done mentioned Blackie's ...er...ah..."problem".....it just don't seem fittin t'be puttin up a recipee...at least not just yet....so's after I get done takin care a some uther business...I'll be back later with a great recipee......and by the by...I really duz look like Gabby......Cookie