Sunday, June 11, 2006

Good Golly...Good Gumbo.....


Well Sir...it's a might cold & damp day here in upstate New York, 40's and 50's.....so's awhile ago I was a ponderin just what might taste good fer dinner.....

I was perusin around to all my bloggin and old submarine buddies and when I got to Myron's Mind Meanderings....I saw just what I was a gonna make fer dinner on this inclement weather day...GUMBO!

Now Sir....Myron is a good old boy and I'm sure he's got a ton of experience makin good Cajun Gumbo...and...I'm too damn lazy to reprint his recipee...so's y'all just gotta go to the link I put in....Mmmm...mmmm....a good hot seafood/chicken/sausage Gumbo and some good French or Italian bread fer soppin.....wurks fer me.......


Y'all have a great and peacful Sunday...and may God Bless......Cookie...

..OH YA...and while yur there...check out the video (just below his recipee) of the $32,000 model B-52 bomber...thats right...$32,000...with a 22 foot wingspan...watch it fly and watch what happened to it.....

Addendum: I made this fer dinner tonight and it was outstandin....give it a try...you'll enjoy it fer sure.....