Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just a Quickie...



Well Sir...now I know just where t'go when I'm up Shit Creek.....

...and by the way...we all know what a "Quickie" is...but not many people know that a "Coolie" is a "Quickie" in the snow......

I know...that was bad...anyways...movin on cause I haven't got much time today fer bloggin.....gotta alot a wurk to get done around the ranch......

...and the way things are a goin with our kids...they'll either be 200 pounds by age 10...or they'll go the other way and....well....this is the "Barbie" doll of the future......


Now Sir....my good buddy Guyk over at Charming, Just Charming sent me a test...and I love the challange of takin tests...and...I FAILED!!! If'n y'all think yur smart...and ya got a strong heart...take this test in the LINK BELOW.... TURN YUR SOUND ON so's y'all can hear the commentator tell ya the answers.....ya gotta find three (3) differances in the two pictures....Good Luck....Ya gotta look real close.....

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

OK...gotta go feed the mass's.....y'all take care and God Bless... Cookie.....