Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sad News.....

Well Sir...this'll be somewhat short and sweet. My wifes mother is terminally ill and is expected to pass in the next few days...therefore...I'm somewhat distracted frum my bloggin assignments.

I will probably not be postin fer a day or so due to other duties...and if'n I do post...they will be sporadic. I would like to thank all those who have left comments and compliments on my last two posts....I always look forward to readin the comments...many times they are funnier than the post itself.....so THANK'S EVERYONE!!!....and a very special thanks to all those who came to my SOS and sent me recipe's to publish...Susan Gertson of Eagle Lake, Texas...and Stevin frum the West Coast.....

I would especially like to thank the person who nominated me as Grand Admiral of the Pirate Armada...the scurviest bunch of conservative cut-throats, groin kickin, eye-gougin fleet of Pirates that sail the Moonbat Sea's and the Liberal Lee's lookin fer ACLUers, Liberals, Left-Wing Dem's...and any other Lib-idiots out there in the blogosphere....but...as ya can see mates...I've kinda got me hands full at the time. In my stead...I have nominated Sig94 to run fer Grand Admiral of the Fleet...he'll be runnin against the dreaded MISHA over at the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler.....

Yarrrr...OK laddies...come out fightin and no holds bared...keep it dirty and unfair...and may the nastiest Fleet Pirate win.......

Be seein y'all in a few.....the Cookie......