Thursday, September 14, 2006

I applaud the Military decision.....


Well Sir......to the US Military....I applaud you! AOL is presently running a story that one our Drones over Afghanistan spotted a large gathering of Taliban fighter (approximately 100 or so)...but upon due consideration...decided not to bomb them......and this Cookie agrees with that decision.....

Prior to commanders making this decision...it was learned that the gathering they were viewing via the drone was in fact...a Funeral....and because of that...deferred from what would have been an extremely easy and succulent target. It must have been very tempting for the Command Officers...and the decision not to bomb this wide open vulnerable target must have been a difficult one to make indeed....but it was the correct decision......








Now Sir....any a ya that knows this here Cookie knows that I hate these people with a purple passion....and there are very few things that would stop me frum takin em out were I in a position to do so....but I ain't willin to become like them.

No Sir....I ain't willin to become them...or like them. Now I know that many folks out there readin this will remind me of 9/11, the Cole and all the other terrible things done to us without provocation by these Islamic Fundamentalists and Jihadists....but I stand firm. To have bombed them in that solemn time would have been wrong....just plain wrong...and it would have shown a real tear in our ethical and moral fibre....so's...if'n ya disagree with me...go ahead...take yur shots by maikin yur case...if'n ya can justify it somehow...and yes...I know if the tables were turned they would do it to us.......the Cookieman......