Saturday, September 16, 2006

A subtle change of ....me!


Well Sir....if'n y'all look t'the right side of this here blog...Y'all might notice the change in my profile photygraph......yupper...that there be a photygraph of Tim Allen in one his Santa Claus movies. So why am I doin a post about this here pix in September....well now...I'll tell y'all.......


Several weeks back I decided that I was in need of a somewhat "radical" change in appearence...so....while lookin in a mirror at my gray beard...and somewhat drab brown hair...I decided that the best color fer this here Cookie was....WHITE!

So now Sir....I contacted one a my daughters that's a Cosmotologist...and you guessed it....I am now completely white....that thar be right...old Cookie now looks like either Santa Claus...or Moses....takes yur pick. Now...since I live on a lake, and I tried to part it and nuthin happened...I guess I must be closer to good old Saint Nicholas......and I TRULY do look very much like the attached photygraph.....really.

So....after tryin to change my profile pic...and havin BAD results...I finally conceded to the fact that I might need just a touch a help...just a touch mind ya...so I contacted mi amiga Liz over at White Trash Republican...and she sent me the directions on how to change the profile pic....Thanks Liz.

So Sir.....until such time as I decide t'let me old hair color re-appear...Cookie will now look very very much like my profile photygraph......HO HO HOoooo.....ya better not shout...ya better not cry...ya better not pout...I'm tellin ya why..... HO HO HO....come on over and sit on old Santa's lap young women....

Y'all take care now.....Cookie....