Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sig done tagged my butt.....

Well Sir....it seems that my past wurk companion and my good buddy Sig over at Signal94 tagged me with the 3 things I definately want fer CHRISTmas and the 3 things I definately don't want...well sir...here they be...

The 3 things I WANT....

1) I definately want a multi-colored tie that won't go with anything...

2) I also want some new underware that fits too tight...

3) ...and I most definately want some of Aunt Tillie's fruitcake to go along with all the others from the past 23 years.....

OK...The 3 things I DON'T want....

1) A Ferrari..

2) A Gift Certificate to actually a fly a WWII Fighter (oops..already got that)

3) World peace....

...er...wait a minute...furget World Peace...make that a Rolex that I don't want...

Now Sir...lets see if "reverse psychology" wurks on Santy Claws.....

OK...now to tag....(drum roll please)......Dave over at The Doubting Thomas...