Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm with Fred.....

Well Sir....if'n none of the Republican candidates seems t'excite y'all very much, as is the case with me...y'all might wanna join up with Fred Thompson like I did by signing up at...



www.Imwithfred.com


...and if'n y'all take notice...on my sidebar just under Fred's photygraff...I've even put up a Donation widget for y'all to make a donation to Fred's campaign if ya want to....I did.

OR...

go to the above "Imwithfred" link, sign up and put this into yur own blog if'n ya got a mind to....

Last evening on Hannity & Colmes...Fred announced the above site had just been set up...so this is probably the first time yur hearin bout it....

So...slide on over...take a look-see...and jump right in...the water is fine.....

It's really quite simple mates...y'all either help yur candidate to get elected in some way...or don't go a bitchin later on after the election when some other candidate, especially a Democrat like Hillary gets elected.....

Thanks mates....hope to see you over there...or Fred's links on yur blogs....

Cookie....